Personal data protection
Personal data may be collected for publication on the site:
- Last name
- First name
- Individual photo
- E-mail address
- Job title
Data retention period
Data is kept for a period of :
- At the end of an event, the list of data required for registration is deleted.
- After three years of inactivity, personal data is deleted as part of the right to be forgotten.
- A maximum of five years for authenticated contributors who are no longer part of the staff.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law 78-17 “Informatique et libertés” (art.34 and art.36) relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings.
- Exercise your right of access to your personal data;
- Ask for your data to be updated if it is inaccurate;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data;
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
Our website does not have any specific statistical tracking tools. It only uses a cookie to record your language preference. This information is recorded in a file stored on your terminal, which does not record any personal data. You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookie icon at the bottom left of the site.
If you wish to deactivate cookies, you need to configure your browser (refer to your browser’s help section) or install the module available at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/